Friday, June 22, 2012

Birthday Cake Balls | Birthday Cake Balls Ideas | Birthday Cake Balls Design 2012

vanilla cake balls

Birthday Cake Balls Stick

If you're like a lot of people you've probably never heard of cake balls before. How had I gone through life thus far not knowing about cake balls?

red velvet cake balls

Birthday Cake Balls Bakerella

OK, so what is a cake ball exactly? Add frosting, and roll the mixture into bite-size balls. You can use a cake mix and store-bought frosting or you can bake your cake from scratch. For my first batch I used German chocolate cake, coconut pecan frosting, and chocolate coating. For my next batch I want to try strawberry cake with cream cheese frosting and chocolate coating.

cake ball wedding cake

Birthday Cake Oreo Balls

Yum! You can even decorate your cake balls with sprinkles and other decorations. Many bakeries make cake balls from their leftover scrap pieces of shaped cakes. During my research I also discovered that when you put cake balls on sticks they become "cake pops" or "cupcake pops".




Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...